Friday, December 10, 2010

William Eggebrecht's Death Certificate

I recently obtained the death certificate for William Eggebrecht (1861 - 1923). Since he was the older brother of Robert, I had hoped to find detailed information about William's place of birth and that of their parents. Unfortunately, the informant, his employer, only provided Germany as the birthplace for William and both of his parents. One new item of information, that was obtained, was his place of burial: Concordia Cemetery in Forest Park, Illinois. From the cemetery, I found out that William and his wife, Augusta, are buried in the plot of his employer, William Mielahn. While I did not find the information that I sought, I did find out the burial information. I hope to visit the cemetery in the near future. The death certificate is available at this link.

No comments: