Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thomas McClurken's Revolutionary War Pension File

I recently obtained, from Footnote.com, the complete 94 page Revolutionary War Pension File of Thomas McClurken and his widow, Elizabeth. Each page is a seperate image. To aid in viewing the file, I reduced the size of the images and assembled them into a slideshow, see: Thomas McClurken Pension File. In the near future, I will create a summary of the most important information in the file and the associated pages. I also removed some, possibly incorrect, information from the biography of Thomas McClurken. I need to do some more work to straighten out the details for this individual.

1 comment:

The History Man said...

I was happy to read that our site was of service to you. Thanks for your continued support.

Charlie Bell
Institutional Sales Director
http://www.footnote.com