Saturday, July 11, 2009

Harriet Louise McClurken Ramsey (1861 - 1942)

While chasing after the Thomas McClurken probate records, I ended up with some guardianship records for Harriet Louise McClurken (she was an heir of Thomas McClurken (1805 - 1867)). I decided that I shouldn't let them go to waste, so I created a biography for her. A little digging for US Census records and some help from the Gynzer's Gynealogy Database was all that I needed to supplement information that I already had. Harriet was my great granmother's first cousin, once removed. Her biography is now available at Harriet_McClurken. Included are the records for the last couple of years of her guardianship. I also linked her into the Outline Descendant Report of Thomas McClurken (1748 - 1845) and my Ancestor Tree.

No comments: